Three core teams with four members each have been nominated by Nepal, Bhutan and Bangladesh. The core team are well conversant with one or more of the following activities in their own organisation:-
- Power procurement/trading,
- Assessment of demand and generation availability.
- Load despatch activities,
- Generation, transmission and distribution costs and tariffs.
- Overall knowledge of their national power sector.
The core team will lead the SARPEX mock exercise activities in their own country. They will analyse the data and place bids on the portal. They will also be provided with adequate training in all related areas.